Inside Gaming Forums

Welcome To The InsideGAMING Forums. You may now log in or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inside Gaming Forums

Welcome To The InsideGAMING Forums. You may now log in or register.

Inside Gaming Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inside Gaming Forums

You mess with the forums, you get banned.

Poll

Do you think F.R.'s sentence was correct?

[ 1 ]
    You mess with the forums, you get banned. Vote_lcap100%You mess with the forums, you get banned. Vote_rcap1 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    You mess with the forums, you get banned. Vote_lcap0%You mess with the forums, you get banned. Vote_rcap1 [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Super Hyphy
    Admin

You mess with the forums, you get banned. Empty You mess with the forums, you get banned.

Post by Super Hyphy Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 pm

User F.R. has been banned for 5 days following his forum editing. He replaced the background image to "NO SOUP FOR YOU!", after which I recieved several emails complaining about the poor tast of the forums. Let this serve as a warning: If you are given administrator privliges, don't do something stupid.

You mess with the forums, you get banned. Empty Edit?

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 am

I don't remember changing the background image "NO SOUP FOR YOU!" Sad But I remembered that I accessed the admin control panel and I tried to get myself familiar with the controls. Wink . Maybe I have change the image accidentally Sad Sorry about that, It won't happen again Sad.

This is my second account, ban this after you have read the message.
    Super Hyphy
    Admin

You mess with the forums, you get banned. Empty Re: You mess with the forums, you get banned.

Post by Super Hyphy Wed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Thank you for being honest. Your account is now active, you are an admin once more, and your second account has been deleted.

Sponsored content

You mess with the forums, you get banned. Empty Re: You mess with the forums, you get banned.

Post by Sponsored content